Advertising On Google Using The Google Adwords System
Google Adwords, popularly known as Adwords is an online advertising service owned by Google, to help individuals and businesses market their products and services by displaying Ads within Google’s search result pages as well as Google’s advertising network. The Adwords system gives advertisers control over their marketing budget by allowing them to set a budget for advertising and only make them pay when people click on their Ads. This system is Keyword focused – you can bid to attain a high position for specific words or phrases, which then translates into more website visitors, enquiries and sales for your business!
At SEO Specialist, we setup and manage your Google Adwords Campaigns, so you can focus on running your business. We will optimize your Adwords campaigns to generate you the best possible results for your marketing budget. An Adwords report will sent to you detailing how your marketing budget was spent, the results achieved as well as recommendations on how we will improve the performance of your Google Adwords campaigns.
An Explanation Of How Google Adwords Works
How Google Adwords Advertising Works
Google Adwords Setup & Management Services
Use Google Search Ads to reach your prospective customers at the very moment they are actively searching on Google for the products or services that you provide.
Google Mobile Ads
Remarketing With Google
Google Display Network
Our Google Adwords Management Services Are Designed To Generate You The Best Results For Your Marketing Budget
- Conversion tracking to see which clicks are turning into customers.
- Call extensions to drive more calls to your business.
- Relevant keywords to help you reach potential customers.
- Negative keywords to reduce wasted spend.
- Using an optimized ad rotation setting to increase CTR.
- Using standard (optimized) delivery to Improve ROI
- Using a mobile-friendly site to Increase ROI
- Creating themed Ad Groups to Increase CTR
- Showing ads on Google search partners to Increase traffic
- Using a recommended daily budget to Increase traffic
- Make your ad more prominent by including descriptive text about your business beneath your ads.
- Make your ad more prominent by adding links to important pages on your website.
- Ensuring all Ad groups have active ads to Increase traffic
- Making sure all Ad groups have enough keywords to Increase traffic